Hughes Procurement Ltd is an independent company established in 2011 to provide procurement consultancy and training services to suppliers in the public, private and charitable sectors.
Our mission is to shine a light on procurement by providing highly specialised services for clients to ensure they have the skills and insight they need to win contracts and grow their businesses.
The training sessions we offer provide expert advice and guidance on the UK’s procurement rules and the most effective ways to win business. We take a flexible approach based around the following key areas:
• Understanding the UK’s rules on procurement and commissioning
• Strategies for sourcing markets, selecting suppliers and awarding contracts
• The evaluation process and how to make it work to your advantage
• How to demonstrate added value
• Avoiding common mistakes
• Communicating effectively with buyers throughout the bidding stages
• Dealing with competitive dialogue and negotiation
• Sustainable and ethical procurement
• Future developments
We also offer consultancy services for organisations involved in awarding or tendering for contracts. We work alongside clients during one or more of the following key stages as required:
• Market sourcing and supplier selection
• Tender submission and evaluation (including dialogue and negotiation)
• Contract award and supplier feedback
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or on 07427 486 140 and let’s talk about how we can help you.